That time I stayed in an Amazigh village in the Atlas Mountains
why sleep when you can stay up late every night being sad then feel like shit the next day
U ever wish u were Mysterious but u can’t stop talking about urself
Fight a teacher. It’s your last shot.
It’s been so awesome to have so many cool and stylish followers, we here at fyeahindigenousfashion want to say thanks for supporting us and indigenous artists by having our first giveaway! Here’s the rules:
- enter by reblogging this post and following FYIF (if you aren’t already!)
- entries are accepted until midnight, September 25, 2014
- each prize is available individually—there are 6 prizes, so there will be 6 winners total
Our prizes are all authentic and come from indigenous-owned businesses. Because we always strive to celebrate the incredible creative diversity among indigenous peoples, we selected prizes from a wide array of cultures and nations:
- ngatu knockers, SOSS (Tongan)
- flower earrings, Cheyenne Noon (Southern Cheyenne)
- lightning bolt pendant, Urban Native Design Co (Pueblo)
- necklace, Kristin Gentry (Choctaw)
- flower earrings, Huichol Arte (Huichol)
- BearMan earrings, Crystal Worl (Tlingit, Athabascan)
Good luck everyone!!
Today is the last day to enter! Be sure to reblog to get your entry counted!
- "Sola con la luna" / "En la noche" - Nívia González
i’m cute as hell, which is incidentally where i came from